Do you want to get rid of Netflix Error Code M7399-1260-00000026? Has this error become a headache for you? Probably yes. It looks like Netflix Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 isn’t allowing you to use Netflix, and you cannot watch your favorite shows. Don’t worry. This article will help you find a solution to your problem.
Here we will help you find out how you can avoid Netflix Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 and continue watching your favorite shows on Netflix. So, stay tuned and continue reading this guide to find a solution to your problem.
Netflix streaming media is mostly a smooth Google Chrome insight unless it’s on Macintosh, Windows, or Linux. However, some users experience the Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 while watching their favorite shows on this media.
Why Does Netflix Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 Occur?
First of all, you need to understand why does this error occurs? Netflix Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 occurs when there is some program issue with your gadget. Netflix authoritatively recognizes this error code and is also documented on its authority site.
Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 can occur in both windows and Linux working frameworks. Let’s find out the real causes of this error occur. This is generally about your PC’s program arrangements. Usually, the Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 occurs when:
- The user is utilizing private perusing.
- You are utilizing a page that should be invigorated
- There isn’t enough storage on your PC
- The Widevine content unscrambling modules in chrome isn’t refreshed or is crippled
- Google chrome profile is bad
5 Solutions to Fix Netflix Error Code M7399-1260-00000026
Having understood the reasons for the Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 to occur, you might be now searching for the best methods to resolve this issue. Let’s discover some meaningful solutions to get rid of Error Code M7399-1260-00000026.
Solution 1: Update the Widevine for Google Chrome
The first thing you can do to avoid Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 is updating the Widevine for Google chrome. Widevine is Google chrome’s advanced rights. It is used to scramble and get confirmation about the circulation of licenses.
Netflix is dependent on Widenvine for program playback. The user may experience this error if the module gets absent or is obsolete.
How to Update Widevine for Google Chrome?
- In the address bar, type chrome://segments/
- Scroll at the bottom of the page and find the Widevine content decoding module
- Look for refreshes and update them.
- After making the changes, restart your computer and open Netflix again. See if the error message disappears or not.
Solution 2: Clear Chrome Program Reserve
When you use google chrome, it stores data from the sites you visit, including Netflix. If the stored data contradicts your existing Netflix profile, the website may stop working and deliver the Error Code M7399-1260-00000026.
How to Clear Program Reserve?
- Open Chrome on your computer
- In the top right corner, you will see three dots. Click on them.
- Scroll down to click “more tools” > clear perusing information
- Choose the time range and look for cookies and other website data. Also, look for stored pictures and documents
- Click on “clear information.”
After doing this, check if your error gets fixed or not.
Solution 3: Clear the Program’s Neighborhood Data Storage
Netflix needs a substantial amount of space on your hard drive to keep the videos running. If you don’t have some additional or empty space, the videos won’t get transferred. So, you must clear some space by tidying up.
How to Clear the Program’s Neighborhood Data Storage?
- Press Windows key and E. Then select the drive which you need to clean
- Right-click and select the properties
- In the properties section, select the General tab and click on disk clean up.
Solution 4: Change the Program Profile
If any of the above solutions are not working, you can shift to another profile and see if it works. Save this solution if all other fail because you will lose all of your top choices and bookmarks in this cycle.
Make sure that your profile settings are saved on your email ID so that you can log back into your profile.
How to Change Program Profile?
- Scroll on profile symbol >> Oversee individuals.
- Click add a person and sign in with a different profile
- Go to menu > Settings
- Under the individuals, click on “Turn off to handicap sync.”
- Sign in to your new profile and restart chrome
Solution 5: Reset the Chrome Settings as Default
Another solution to avoid Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 is resetting the chrome settings to default. If an augmentation changes the arrangements or prevents Netflix from playing recordings, resetting chrome’s default settings can remove the Error Code M7399-1260-00000026.
An important point to remember is that your bookmarks or passwords will not get erased from this cycle.
How to Reset the Chrome Settings to Default?
- Open chrome
- At the top right corner, click on the three dots
- Scroll down and select advanced
- Click on Restore settings to their unique defaults
- Click on Reset settings
So, that’s it. We hope this article helped you eliminate Error Code M7399-1260-00000026 and continue streaming your favorite videos on Netflix. If you are still experiencing this error, you can ask us in the comments section below.